Hindi translation of 'indispensable'
indispensable /ˌɪndɪˈspensəbəl ˌइन्डिˈस्पेन्सबअल्/
If someone or something is indispensable, they are absolutely essential and other people or things cannot function without them.
She was becoming indispensable to him.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'indispensable'
Not too often, mind you -- no point in giving a man the sense that he was indispensable.Cover Story
Ahmed was explained to me as the only indispensable man at the airport, at which he modestly ducked his head.Skorpion's Death
One short chalky tower within the compound was his indispensable landmark.Three Kinds of Kissing - Scottish Short Stories
Trends of 'indispensable'
View usage over:
'indispensable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لا غِنَى عَنْهُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: indispensável
- Chinese: 不可或缺的
- Croatian: neophodan neophodna
- Czech: nezbytný
- Danish: uundværlig
- Dutch: onontbeerlijk
- European Spanish: indispensable
- Finnish: korvaamaton
- French: indispensable
- German: unentbehrlich
- Greek: απαραίτητος απαραίτητη
- Italian: indispensabile
- Japanese: 不可欠な
- Korean: 필수의
- Norwegian: uunnværlig
- Polish: niezbędny niezbędna
- Portuguese: indispensável
- Romanian: indispensabil indispensabil, indispensabilă, indispensabili, indispensabile
- Russian: обязательный обязательная
- Spanish: indispensable
- Swedish: oumbärlig oumbärligt
- Thai: ที่ขาดไม่ได้
- Turkish: vazgeçilmez
- Ukrainian: незамінний
- Vietnamese: không thể thiếu được
Translation of indispensable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary