Hindi translation of 'industrial'
industrial /ɪnˈdʌstriəl इनˈडस्ट्रीअल्/
Industrial means relating to industry.
...industrial machinery and equipment.
SET PHRASESindustrial action, an industrial estate, industrial relations
An industrial city or country is one in which industry is important or highly developed.
an industrial area/city/country
SIMILAR WORDSindustrialized, developed
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'industrial'
Please note that we are only able to accept pretreated industrial waste.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
He hopped away into the field, running low and trying just where to calculate his exit to coincide with the industrial estate.Death of an Unknown Man
It's a huge industrial undertaking, building an atomic pile is just the first step.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Trends of 'industrial'
View usage over:
'industrial' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صِنَاعِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: industrial
- Chinese: 工业的
- Croatian: industrijski industrijska
- Czech: průmyslový
- Danish: industriel
- Dutch: industrieel
- European Spanish: industrial
- Finnish: teollisuus-
- French: industriel
- German: industriell
- Greek: βιομηχανικός βιομηχανική
- Italian: industriale
- Japanese: 産業の
- Korean: 산업의
- Norwegian: industriell
- Polish: przemysłowy przemysłowa
- Portuguese: industrial
- Romanian: industrial industrial, industrială, industriali, industriale
- Russian: промышленный промышленная
- Spanish: industrial
- Swedish: industriell industriellt
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับอุตสาหกรรม
- Turkish: endüstriyel
- Ukrainian: промисловий
- Vietnamese: thuộc công nghiệp
Translation of industrial from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary