Hindi translation of 'inexpensive'
inexpensive /ˌɪnɪkˈspensɪv ˌइनिकˈस्पेन्सिव़्/
Something that is inexpensive does not cost much.
...a large variety of inexpensive restaurants.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'inexpensive'
Each was on six-by-nine-inch notepaper, plain white, the kind from an inexpensive tear-off pad.Murder in E Minor
It had to be somewhere close, he thought, and probably somewhere inexpensive.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Her clothes, in Thorne's untutored opinion, were inexpensive , but smart and appropriate for the office.Unto The Grave
Trends of 'inexpensive'
View usage over:
'inexpensive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: رَخِيصٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: barato barata
- Chinese: 便宜的
- Croatian: jeftin jeftina
- Czech: levný
- Danish: billig
- Dutch: goedkoop
- European Spanish: económico económicabarato
- Finnish: huokea
- French: bon marché
- German: preiswert
- Greek: φθηνός φθηνή
- Italian: economico economica
- Japanese: 安い
- Korean: 값싼
- Norwegian: rimelig billig
- Polish: niedrogi niedroga
- Portuguese: barato barata
- Romanian: ieftin ieftin, ieftină, ieftini, ieftine
- Russian: недорогой недорогая
- Spanish: económico económica
- Swedish: billig billigt
- Thai: ไม่แพง
- Turkish: pahalı olmayan
- Ukrainian: недорогий
- Vietnamese: không đắt
Translation of inexpensive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary