Hindi translation of 'inexperienced'
inexperienced /ˌɪnɪkˈspɪəriənst ˌइनिकˈस्पिअरीअन्स्ट्/
If you are inexperienced, you have little or no experience of a particular activity.
...an easy-to-use program for inexperienced computer users.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'inexperienced'
Home, her mother, the curious upset in her brief, inexperienced life?An Older Woman
He was tired or immature or inexperienced or incompetent or over-confident -- he may have been all those things at the same time.San Andreas
Dena wondered what was wrong with them, adults who had lived for a long time in a sophisticated world acting like inexperienced adolescents.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'inexperienced'
View usage over:
'inexperienced' in Other Languages
- Arabic: قَلِيلُ الـخِبْرَةُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: inexperiente
- Chinese: 缺乏经验的
- Croatian: neiskusan neiskusna
- Czech: nezkušený
- Danish: uerfaren
- Dutch: onervaren
- European Spanish: inexperto inexperta
- Finnish: kokematon
- French: inexpérimenté
- German: unerfahren
- Greek: άπειρος άπειρηχωρίς πείρα
- Italian: inesperto inesperta
- Japanese: 経験のない
- Korean: 미숙한
- Norwegian: uerfaren
- Polish: niedoświadczony niedoświadczona
- Portuguese: inexperiente
- Romanian: lipsit de experiență lipsit, lipsită, lipsiți, lipsite de experiență
- Russian: неопытный неопытная
- Spanish: inexperto inexperta
- Swedish: oerfaren oerfaret
- Thai: ไม่มีประสบการณ์
- Turkish: deneyimsiz
- Ukrainian: недосвідчений
- Vietnamese: thiếu kinh nghiệm
Translation of inexperienced from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary