Hindi translation of infectious
infectiousPowered by COBUILD /ɪnˈfekʃəs इनˈफ़ेक्शस्/
Definitions and Translations
If you have an infectious disease, people near you can catch it from you.
⇒ an infectious disease/agent ⇒ highly infectious
If a feeling is infectious, it spreads to other people.
⇒ Her laughter was infectious.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'infectious'
With Sybil's wedding in the offing I'm hoping it isn't anything infectious.Adrienne and the Chalet School
Fired up by Sean's infectious enthusiasm, my excitement at the approaching party grows.LOVE YOU MADLY (2002)
The first demonstration may be infectious , the tenth is a soporific.C B Greenfield - A Little Madness
Trends of 'infectious'
View usage over:
'infectious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُعِدٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: infeccioso infecciosa
- Chinese: 有传染性的
- Croatian: zarazan zarazna
- Czech: infekční
- Danish: smitsom
- Dutch: besmettelijk
- European Spanish: infeccioso infecciosa
- Finnish: tarttuva
- French: infectieux
- German: ansteckend
- Greek: μολυσματικός μολυσματική
- Italian: infettivo infettiva
- Japanese: 感染性の
- Korean: 전염성인
- Norwegian: smittsom
- Polish: zakaźny zakaźna
- Portuguese: infecioso infeciosa
- Romanian: infecțios infecțios, infecțioasă, infecțioși, infecțioase
- Russian: инфекционный инфекционная
- Spanish: infeccioso infecciosa
- Swedish: smittsam smittsamt
- Thai: ติดเชื้อ
- Turkish: bulaşıcı
- Ukrainian: інфекційний
- Vietnamese: lây nhiễm
Translation of infectious from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary