Hindi translation of 'ingenious'
ingenious /ɪnˈdʒiːniəs इनˈजीनीअस्/
Something that is ingenious is very clever and involves new ideas or equipment.
...a truly ingenious invention.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'ingenious'
But as you can see an ingenious device has been fixed around the wheels in order to distribute the weight of the craft.Anti-Ice
And we are finding more and more ingenious ways of using up the stuff.Anti-Ice
And more: by developing ever more ingenious technologies for the exploitation of the ice, I have brought this day upon the Earth.Anti-Ice
Trends of 'ingenious'
View usage over:
'ingenious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَارِعٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: engenhoso engenhosa
- Chinese: 有独创性的
- Croatian: genijalan
- Czech: důmyslný
- Danish: genial
- Dutch: ingenieus
- European Spanish: ingenioso ingeniosa
- Finnish: kekseliäs
- French: ingénieux
- German: genial
- Greek: εφευρετικός εφευρετική
- Italian: ingegnoso ingegnosa
- Japanese: 独創的な
- Korean: 독창적인
- Norwegian: genial
- Polish: pomysłowy pomysłowa
- Portuguese: engenhoso engenhosa
- Romanian: ingenios ingenios, ingenioasă, ingenioși, ingenioase
- Russian: изобретательный изобретательная
- Spanish: ingenioso ingeniosa
- Swedish: genial genialt
- Thai: เฉลียวฉลาด
- Turkish: usta işi
- Ukrainian: винахідливий
- Vietnamese: mưu trí
Translation of ingenious from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary