Hindi translation of inner city
inner cityPowered by COBUILD
Word forms: inner cities
Definitions and Translations
You use inner city to refer to areas near the centre of a city where people live and where there are often social and economic problems.
आंतरिक शहर mn
शहर का केंद्रीय भाग mn
⇒ ...the fear of living in the inner city. ⇒ ...inner-city areas.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'inner city'
In his prime he had written and sung songs about inner city emptiness.Passion in the Peak
For surely bees live in hives, and where in the crowded inner city is there room or time for anyone to keep beehives?THE PRESIDENT'S CHILD (2003)
Trends of 'inner city'
View usage over:
'inner city' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: aglomeração urbana
- Chinese: 市中心区大城市的
- European Spanish: barrios deprimidos del centro de una ciudad
- French: quartiers déshérités
- German: Innenstadt
- Italian: quartieri poveri del centro
- Japanese: インナーシティー大都市内の貧困地域
- Korean: 도심의 빈민지역
- Portuguese: aglomeração urbana
- Spanish: barrios deprimidos del centro de una ciudad
Translation of inner city from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary