Hindi translation of 'innovative'
innovative /ˈɪnəveɪtɪv ˈइनव़ेइटिव़्/
Something that is innovative is new and original.
an innovative design/approach/solution/idea
an innovative method/project/product/scheme
SIMILAR WORDSnew, original, state-of-the-art, creative
An innovative person introduces changes and new ideas.
अभिनव सोच वाला
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'innovative'
I just thought it kinder not to inform you of my innovative investment policy until we were all set to live happily ever after.Absolute Truths
At that time, Maurice Abraham was an accomplished if not particularly innovative painter.THE MAIN CAGES (2002)
`- an innovative investment policy," said Aysgarth imaginatively.Absolute Truths
Trends of 'innovative'
View usage over:
'innovative' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُبْتَكَرٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: inovador inovadora
- Chinese: 新颖的
- Croatian: inovativan inovativna
- Czech: inovativní
- Danish: opfindsom
- Dutch: innovatief
- European Spanish: innovador innovadora
- Finnish: innovatiivinen
- French: innovant
- German: innovativ
- Greek: καινοτομικός καινοτομική
- Italian: innovativo innovativa
- Japanese: 革新的な
- Korean: 혁신적인
- Norwegian: nyskapende
- Polish: innowacyjny innowacyjna
- Portuguese: inovador inovadora
- Romanian: inovator inovativ, inovativă, inovativi, inovative
- Russian: новаторский новаторская
- Spanish: innovador innovadora
- Swedish: nyskapande
- Thai: สร้างสรรค์
- Turkish: yenilikçi
- Ukrainian: новаторський
- Vietnamese: có tính chất đổi mới
Translation of innovative from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary