Hindi translation of 'insecure'
insecure /ˌɪnsɪˈkjʊə ˌइन्सिˈक्युअ/
If you feel insecure, you feel that you are not good enough or are not loved.
असुरक्षा-भाव से ग्रस्त
Most mothers are insecure about their skills as mothers.
insecurityWord forms: insecurities variable noun
I believe that his childhood insecurity went very deep.
Something that is insecure is not safe or protected.
...low-paid, insecure jobs.
insecurity uncountable noun
...the insecurity of modern life.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'insecure'
There was never any suggestion she `d been at fault -- too demanding, too insecure , requiring too much attention.Grace
Power that was nevertheless insecure , lacking material support, alert for opportunity.Dare Call It Treason
She was absurdly insecure , always bristling, always on the cusp of taking offence.TEN STEPS TO HAPPINESS (2003)
Trends of 'insecure'
View usage over:
'insecure' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَدِيـمُ الثِّقَةُ بِالنَّفْسِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: inseguro insegura
- Chinese: 不安全的
- Croatian: nesiguran nesigurna
- Czech: nejistý
- Danish: usikker
- Dutch: onzeker
- European Spanish: inseguro inseguraser
- Finnish: epävarma
- French: anxieux anxieuse
- German: unsicher
- Greek: ανασφαλής
- Italian: insicuro insicura
- Japanese: 不安な
- Korean: 불안한
- Norwegian: utrygg
- Polish: niepewny niepewna
- Portuguese: inseguro insegura
- Romanian: nesigur nesigur, nesigură, nesiguri, nesigure
- Russian: неуверенный неуверенная
- Spanish: inseguro insegura
- Swedish: osäker osäkert
- Thai: ไม่มั่นคง
- Turkish: güvensiz
- Ukrainian: невпевнений у собі
- Vietnamese: không an toàn
Translation of insecure from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary