Hindi translation of 'instructor'
instructor /ɪnˈstrʌktə इनˈस्ट्रक्टअ/
Word forms: instructors
An instructor is a teacher, especially of driving, skiing, or swimming.
शिक्षक/ शिक्षिका mn
...his karate instructor.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'instructor'
It was like a demonstration he had seen during the war years when the instructor had introduced a piece of phosphorus into water.PROSPECT HILL (2003)
I looked into his open glance and hoped I could be an instructor worthy of him.THE GOLDEN FOOL: Book Two of the Tawny Man (2002)
Matt acted as additional crew to the two fishermen who owned the boat, and as instructor and general lifeguard to the children.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'instructor'
View usage over:
'instructor' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُعَلِّمٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: instrutor instrutora
- Chinese: 教练
- Croatian: instruktor
- Czech: instruktor instruktorka
- Danish: instruktør
- Dutch: instructeur instructrice
- European Spanish: instructor instructora
- Finnish: kouluttaja
- French: instructeur
- German: Ausbilder Ausbilderin
- Greek: εκπαιδευτής εκπαιδεύτρια
- Italian: istruttore istruttrice
- Japanese: 指導者
- Korean: 강사
- Norwegian: instruktør
- Polish: instruktor instruktorka
- Portuguese: instrutor instrutora
- Romanian: instructor instructori
- Russian: инструктор
- Spanish: instructor instructora
- Swedish: instruktör
- Thai: ผู้แนะนำสั่งสอน
- Turkish: öğretmen
- Ukrainian: інструктор
- Vietnamese: huấn luyện viên
Translation of instructor from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary