Hindi translation of 'instrumental'
instrumental /ˌɪnstrəˈmentəl ˌइन्स्ट्रअˈमेन्टल्/
Word forms: instrumentals
1. adjective, countable noun
Instrumental music is performed using musical instruments and not voices. An instrumental is a piece of instrumental music.
Someone or something that is instrumental in a process or event helps to make it happen.
He was instrumental in the team's victory over Sweden.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'instrumental'
Mainly instrumental in producing those times were two people.In Love and War
There seemed to be no instrumental albums in my collection.MUSIC FOR BOYS (2003)
Trends of 'instrumental'
View usage over:
'instrumental' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: instrumental
- Chinese: 起作用的
- European Spanish: pieza instrumental
- French: morceau de musique instrumentale
- German: Instrumentalstück
- Italian: brano strumentale
- Japanese: 器楽曲
- Korean: 기악곡
- Portuguese: instrumental
- Spanish: pieza instrumental
Translation of instrumental from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary