Hindi translation of 'intensive'
intensive /ɪnˈtensɪv इनˈटेन्सिव़्/
An intensive activity involves the concentration of energy or people on one particular task.
...four weeks of intensive study.
गहन रूप से
Wilson has worked intensively on his speed and strength.
Intensive farming involves producing as many crops or animals as possible from your land, usually with the aid of chemicals.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'intensive'
So he put me on an intensive diet of light meals, with plenty of bread and soup.Anti-Ice
He held on to life for two-and-a-half days in intensive care at the Royal Infirmary, never regaining consciousness.SACRAMENT (2001)
It appeared that, although Lloyd was out of intensive care, and his condition stable, he was still on the critical list.A Song at Twilight
Trends of 'intensive'
View usage over:
'intensive' in Other Languages
- Arabic: شَدِيدٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: intensivo intensiva
- Chinese: 密集型的
- Croatian: intenzivan
- Czech: usilovný
- Danish: intensiv
- Dutch: intensief
- European Spanish: intensivo intensiva
- Finnish: intensiivinen
- French: intensif intensive
- German: intensiv
- Greek: εντατικός εντατική
- Italian: intenso intensa
- Japanese: 集中的な
- Korean: 철저한
- Norwegian: intensiv
- Polish: wzmożony wzmożona
- Portuguese: intensivo intensiva
- Romanian: intensiv intensiv, intensivă, intensivi, intensive
- Russian: интенсивный интенсивная
- Spanish: intensivo intensiva
- Swedish: intensiv intensivt
- Thai: คร่ำเคร่ง
- Turkish: yoğun
- Ukrainian: інтенсивний
- Vietnamese: chuyên sâu
Translation of intensive from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary