Hindi translation of 'intentional'
intentional /ɪnˈtenʃənəl इनˈटेन्शनअल्/
Something that is intentional is deliberate.
जानबूझकर किया हुआ
The kick was intentional.
SIMILAR WORDSdeliberate, planned
I've never intentionally hurt anyone.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'intentional'
This seemed a kind of absent-mindedness, rather than intentional.Murder Moves In
The overfamiliar use of her Christian name was intentional.AMAGANSETT (2004)
Dan suggested we place a large contemporary sculpture in middle of lawn & then everyone will think yellow rectangles are intentional.AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
Trends of 'intentional'
View usage over:
'intentional' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَقْصُودٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: intencional
- Chinese: 故意的
- Croatian: namjeran namjerna
- Czech: záměrný
- Danish: tilsigtet
- Dutch: opzettelijk
- European Spanish: deliberado deliberada
- Finnish: tahallinen
- French: intentionnel
- German: absichtlich
- Greek: σκόπιμος σκόπιμη
- Italian: intenzionale
- Japanese: 意図的な
- Korean: 고의적인
- Norwegian: bevisst
- Polish: zamierzony zamierzona
- Portuguese: intencional
- Romanian: intențional intențional, intențională, intenționali, intenționale
- Russian: намеренный намеренная
- Spanish: deliberado deliberada
- Swedish: avsiktlig avsikligt
- Thai: เจตนา
- Turkish: kasıtlı
- Ukrainian: навмисний
- Vietnamese: có chủ tâm
Translation of intentional from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary