Hindi translation of interested
interestedPowered by COBUILD /ˈɪntrestɪd ˈइन्ट्रेस्टिड्/
Definitions and Translations
1. adjective after link verb
If you are interested in something, you think it is important and you are keen to learn more about it or spend time doing it.
रुचि रखने वाल
⇒ I wasn't particularly interested in physics. ⇒ I'm interested to know what people's views are.
⇒ interested in something ⇒ become/get interested ⇒ greatly/particularly interested ⇒ mildly/not remotely interested
2. adjective before noun
An interested party or group of people is affected by or involved in a particular event or situation.
⇒ an interested party/person/buyer
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'interested'
Whatever it guarded against, the spell wasn't interested in her.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
Maureen, the TV researcher for Four Corners, was not interested in domestics or small talk.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Surely a Free Magic creature wouldn't be this interested in a ham bone.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
Trends of 'interested'
View usage over:
'interested' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُهْتَمّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: interessado interessada
- Chinese: 感兴趣的
- Croatian: zainteresiran zainteresirana
- Czech: zaujatý mající zájem
- Danish: interesseret
- Dutch: geïnteresseerd
- European Spanish: interesado interesada
- Finnish: kiinnostunut
- French: intéressé
- German: interessiert
- Greek: ενδιαφερόμενος ενδιαφερόμενη
- Italian: interessato interessata
- Japanese: 興味がある
- Korean: 흥미를 가진
- Norwegian: interessert
- Polish: zainteresowany zainteresowana
- Portuguese: interessado interessada
- Romanian: interesat interesat, interesată, interesați, interesate
- Russian: заинтересованный заинтересованная
- Spanish: interesado interesada
- Swedish: intresserad intresserat
- Thai: มีความสนใจ
- Turkish: ilgili
- Ukrainian: зацікавлений
- Vietnamese: quan tâm đến
Translation of interested from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary