Hindi translation of 'intermediary'
intermediary /ˌɪntəˈmiːdiəri ˌइन्टअˈमीडीअरी/
Word forms: intermediaries
An intermediary is a person who passes messages between two people or groups.
मध्यस्थ व्यक्ति mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'intermediary'
She could dial direct now: she did not need the intermediary of a telephonist.THE PRESIDENT'S CHILD (2003)
`I met the intermediary -- a Belgian named Marcel Claesen -- at Bambi Park.CHAMELEON (2002)
Not an intermediary , a third party, a witness, someone who knows.Prosecutor
Trends of 'intermediary'
View usage over:
'intermediary' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: intermediário intermediária
- Chinese: 中间人
- European Spanish: intermediario intermediaria
- French: intermédiaire
- German: Vermittler Vermittlerin
- Italian: intermediario intermediaria
- Japanese: 仲介者
- Korean: 중개자
- Portuguese: intermediário intermediária, intermediária
- Spanish: intermediario intermediaria
Translation of intermediary from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary