Hindi translation of 'intermediate'
intermediate /ˌɪntəˈmiːdiət ˌइन्टअˈमीडीअट्/
An intermediate stage or level is one that occurs between two other stages or levels.
an intermediate stage
Intermediate students are no longer beginners, but are not yet advanced.
11वीं-12वीं कक्षाओं में पढ़ने वाले
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'intermediate'
She was yet to understand how the transition was made, what were the intermediate stages.Dansville
He employed a private ski instructor to teach me the fundamentals and before long, I was following him down the intermediate slope.Web of Dreams
As for the intermediate stages, we can get through those quickly enough.The Hardie Inheritance
Trends of 'intermediate'
View usage over:
'intermediate' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَوَسِّطٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: intermediário intermediária
- Chinese: 中间的
- Croatian: srednji srednja
- Czech: prostřední
- Danish: mellemliggende
- Dutch: tussenliggend
- European Spanish: intermedio intermedia
- Finnish: keskitason
- French: intermédiaire
- German: dazwischenliegend
- Greek: ενδιάμεσος ενδιάμεση
- Italian: intermedio intermedia
- Japanese: 中間の
- Korean: 중간의
- Norwegian: mellomliggende
- Polish: pośredni pośrednia
- Portuguese: intermediário intermediária
- Romanian: intermediar intermediar, intermediară, intermediari, intermediare
- Russian: промежуточный промежуточная
- Spanish: intermedio intermedia
- Swedish: mellanliggande
- Thai: ระหว่างกลาง
- Turkish: orta
- Ukrainian: проміжний
- Vietnamese: trung gian
Translation of intermediate from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary