Hindi translation of investigator
investigatorPowered by COBUILD /ɪnˈvestɪɡeɪtə इनˈव़ेस्टिगेइटअ/
Word forms: investigators
Definitions and Translations
An investigator is someone who investigates things, especially as part of their job.अनुसंधानकर्ता mnअन्वेषक mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'investigator'
You're just a humble investigator trying to get the facts right.AFTERMATH (2001)
He was handling his facts the way I would have done it, the way any competent investigator would.Fools Gold
I can suggest some agencies if you're looking for a private investigator.Murder in E Minor
Trends of 'investigator'
View usage over:
'investigator' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: investigador investigadora
- Chinese: 调查者
- European Spanish: investigador investigadora
- French: investigateur investigatrice
- German: Ermittler Ermittlerin
- Italian: investigatore investigatrice
- Japanese: 捜査官
- Korean: 조사자
- Portuguese: investigador investigadora
- Spanish: investigador investigadora
Translation of investigator from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary