Hindi translation of 'kick-off'
Word forms: kick-offs
In football or rugby, kick-off is the time at which a particular match starts.फुटबॉल का खेल आरंभ होने का समय mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'kick-off'
© Bullstar, shutterstock
Trends of 'kick-off'
Used Occasionally. kick-off is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'kick-off' in Other Languages
British English: kick off /kɪk ɒf/ VERB
If an event, game, series, or discussion kicks off, or if someone kicks it off, it begins.
The Mayor kicked off the party.
- American English: kick off
- Arabic: يَنْطَلِقُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: iniciar partida
- Chinese: 开始
- Croatian: početi
- Czech: zahájit
- Danish: starte
- Dutch: aftrappen
- European Spanish: empezar coloquial
- Finnish: aloittaa
- French: démarrer
- German: anstoßen Fußball
- Greek: δίνω το εναρκτήριο λάκτισμα
- Italian: battere il calcio d’inizio
- Japanese: キックオフする
- Korean: 시작하다
- Norwegian: sette i gang
- Polish: dać pierwszy strzał w meczu piłki nożnej
- European Portuguese: iniciar partida
- Romanian: a da startul
- Russian: начинать
- Spanish: empezar
- Swedish: sparka igång
- Thai: เริ่ม
- Turkish: başlama vuruşu yapmak
- Ukrainian: починати
- Vietnamese: mở màn
Translation of kick-off from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary