Hindi translation of 'kick-start'
Word forms: kick-starts, kick-starting, kick-started
To kick-start a process that has stopped working or progressing is to do something that will quickly start it going again.
तेजी से आरंभ करना
He moved to New York to kick-start his career.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'kick-start'
© Thawatchai Thandee, shutterstock
Trends of 'kick-start'
View usage over:
'kick-start' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: dar partida em
- Chinese: 重振
- European Spanish: dar el impulso inicial
- French: relancer
- German: kickstarten
- Italian: ridare impulso a
- Japanese: 弾みをつけて再開させる
- Korean: 촉진시키다
- Portuguese: dar partida em
- Spanish: dar el impulso inicial
Translation of kick-start from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary