Hindi translation of 'laid-back'
If you describe someone as laid-back, you mean that they behave in a relaxed way as if nothing ever worries them.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'laid-back'
He wondered if Matthew Armstrong had any idea of the turmoil of confusion behind that calm, laid-back manner.The Sound of Murder
The atmosphere is laid-back , the climate warm, the people tolerant.A Means to Evil
She was much more laid-back recently, but there were times when she still reverted -- especially when she was under pressure.TEN STEPS TO HAPPINESS (2003)
Trends of 'laid-back'
View usage over:
'laid-back' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُسْتَرْخٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: sossegado sossegada
- Chinese: 松驰的
- Croatian: opušten opuštena
- Czech: pohodový člověk
- Danish: afslappet
- Dutch: relaxt
- European Spanish: pancho pancha
- Finnish: rento
- French: relax
- German: gelassen
- Greek: ξέγνοιαστος ξέγνοιαστη
- Italian: rilassato rilassata
- Japanese: くつろいだ
- Korean: 느긋한
- Norwegian: avstresset
- Polish: wyluzowany wyluzowana
- Portuguese: relaxado relaxada
- Romanian: relaxat relaxat, relaxată, relaxați, relaxate
- Russian: ленивый
- Spanish: relajado relajada
- Swedish: avslappnad avslappnat
- Thai: อาการผ่อนคลาย
- Turkish: rahat
- Ukrainian: спокійний
- Vietnamese: thoải mái
Translation of laid-back from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary