Hindi translation of 'language school'
Word forms: language schools
A language school is a private school where a foreign language is taught.विदेशी भाषा सिखाने वाला स्कूल mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'language school'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Local language schools often need to place foreign students.Times, Sunday Times (2010)
Trends of 'language school'
Used Rarely. language school is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'language school' in Other Languages
British English: language school /ˈlæŋɡwɪdʒ skuːl/ NOUN
A language school is a private school where a foreign language is taught.
- American English: language school
- Arabic: مَدْرَسَةٌ لِتَعْلِيمِ اللُّغَاتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: escola de idiomas
- Chinese: 语言学校
- Croatian: škola jezika
- Czech: jazyková škola
- Danish: sprogskole
- Dutch: taalopleiding
- European Spanish: escuela de enseñanza de idiomas
- Finnish: kielikoulu
- French: école de langues
- German: Sprachenschule
- Greek: φροντιστήριο ξένων γλωσσών
- Italian: scuola di lingue
- Japanese: 語学学校
- Korean: 어학원
- Norwegian: språkskole
- Polish: szkoła językowa
- European Portuguese: escola de línguas
- Romanian: școală de limbi străine
- Russian: языковая школа
- Spanish: escuela de enseñanza de idiomas
- Swedish: språkskola
- Thai: โรงเรียนสอนภาษา
- Turkish: dil okulu
- Ukrainian: школа для вивчення іноземних мов
- Vietnamese: trường dạy ngôn ngữ
Translation of language school from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary