Hindi translation of left-wing
left-wingPowered by COBUILD also left wing
Definitions and Translations
Left-wing people have political ideas that are based on socialism.
⇒ They will not be voting for him because he is too left-wing.
⇒ a left-wing group/party/government ⇒ a left-wing rebel/guerrilla/activist ⇒ left-wing politics
2. singular noun
The left wing of a political group consists of the members of it whose beliefs are closer to socialism than are those of its other members.
वामपंथी गुट mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'left-wing'
He was in the big time once: all kinds of contacts there, with left-wing radicals -- big ones, too.THE PRESIDENT'S CHILD (2003)
Even those who never normally saw a copy of New Politics (an irresponsible left-wing rag) had seen that one.Left, Right and Centre
`Frazer Campbell is so left-wing he could almost be described as a communist.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'left-wing'
View usage over:
'left-wing' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يَسَارِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: esquerdista
- Chinese: 左派的
- Croatian: ljevičarski ljevičarska
- Czech: levicový
- Danish: venstrefløjs-
- Dutch: links van politieke partij
- European Spanish: de izquierdas
- Finnish: vasemmistolainen
- French: de gauche
- German: linksgerichtet
- Greek: αριστερός αριστερήπολιτική
- Italian: di sinistra
- Japanese: 左派の
- Korean: 좌익의
- Norwegian: venstreorientert
- Polish: lewicowy lewicowa
- Portuguese: esquerdista
- Romanian: de stânga de stângapolitică
- Russian: левый левая
- Spanish: de izquierdas
- Swedish: vänstervriden vänstervridet
- Thai: พรรคการเมืองฝ่ายซ้าย
- Turkish: sol politika
- Ukrainian: лівий
- Vietnamese: thuộc cánh tả
Translation of left-wing from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary