Hindi translation of 'locker'
locker /ˈlɒkə ˈलॉकअ/
Word forms: lockers
A locker is a small cupboard for someone's personal belongings, for example in a changing room.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Image of 'locker'
© claire norman, shutterstock
Example Sentences Including 'locker'
He was beginning to attract the attention of others in the locker room.The Touch of Innocents
Then they were in the locker room; he had his underwear on (thank God).Doll's Eyes
In the changing room, Erica undressed with schoolgirl precision, folding her garments neatly into her locker.An Older Woman
Trends of 'locker'
View usage over:
'locker' in Other Languages
- Arabic: خَزَانَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: armário com chave
- Chinese: 锁柜
- Croatian: ormarić pod ključem
- Czech: uzamykatelná skříňka
- Danish: skab
- Dutch: kluisje
- European Spanish: taquilla armario
- Finnish: lukollinen kaappi
- French: casier
- German: Schließfach Schließfächer
- Greek: φοριαμός
- Italian: armadietto
- Japanese: ロッカー
- Korean: 로커
- Norwegian: låsbart skap
- Polish: schowek
- Portuguese: armário com chave
- Romanian: dulap dulapuri
- Russian: запирающийся шкафчик
- Spanish: taquilla armario individual
- Swedish: förvaringsskåp
- Thai: ตู้
- Turkish: kilitli dolap
- Ukrainian: шафка з замком
- Vietnamese: tủ có khóa
Translation of locker from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary