Hindi translation of 'lovely'
lovely /ˈlʌvli ''लवली/
Word forms: lovelier, loveliest
If you describe someone or something as lovely, you mean that they are very beautiful or that you like them very much.
बहुत प्यारा[बहुत प्यारी]
You look lovely, Marcia.
He had a lovely voice.
loveliness uncountable noun
She had a loveliness that made people stare.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'lovely'
But I make a lovely open sandwich if I can find the right topping.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Marcus here has introduced me to your lovely wife by the way.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Chances were Cheetham had been driven off somewhere by the lovely Nell.KICK BACK (2002)
Trends of 'lovely'
View usage over:
'lovely' in Other Languages
- Arabic: جَمِيِلٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: encantador encantadora
- Chinese: 可爱的
- Croatian: ljubak ljupka, ljupko
- Czech: půvabný
- Danish: dejlig
- Dutch: mooi
- European Spanish: encantador encantadora
- Finnish: ihana
- French: charmant
- German: reizend
- Greek: αξιαγάπητος αξιαγάπητη
- Italian: bello bella
- Japanese: 美しい
- Korean: 아주 매력적인
- Norwegian: nydelig
- Polish: śliczny śliczna
- Portuguese: encantador encantadora
- Romanian: plăcut plăcut, plăcută, plăcuți, plăcute
- Russian: красивый красивая
- Spanish: encantador encantadora
- Swedish: underbar underbart
- Thai: น่ารัก
- Turkish: hoş
- Ukrainian: гарний
- Vietnamese: đáng yêu
Translation of lovely from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary