Hindi translation of 'lucrative'
lucrative /ˈluːkrətɪv ˈलूक्रटिव़्/
A lucrative business or activity earns you a lot of money.
अच्छी आमदनी वाला
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'lucrative'
AK also believed that, eventually, someone within the Movement would steer him into work even more lucrative.Cormorant
The trade became more regular and grew increasingly lucrative as the birds ' popularity soared.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
"Over the years, I've made some very lucrative investments on behalf of Katya.COLDHEART CANYON (2001)
Trends of 'lucrative'
View usage over:
'lucrative' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُرْبِحُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: lucrativo lucrativa
- Chinese: 有利的
- Croatian: unosan
- Czech: výnosný
- Danish: indbringende
- Dutch: lucratief
- European Spanish: lucrativo lucrativa
- Finnish: tuottoisa
- French: lucratif
- German: lukrativ
- Greek: επικερδής
- Italian: vantaggioso vantaggiosa
- Japanese: 儲かる
- Korean: 수지 맞는
- Norwegian: lukrativ
- Polish: lukratywny lukratywna
- Portuguese: lucrativo lucrativa
- Romanian: lucrativ lucrativ, lucrativă, lucrativi, lucrative
- Russian: прибыльный прибыльная
- Spanish: lucrativo lucrativa
- Swedish: lönsam lönsamt
- Thai: มีกำไรงาม
- Turkish: kazançlı
- Ukrainian: прибутковий
- Vietnamese: sinh lợi
Translation of lucrative from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary