Hindi translation of 'magnificent'
magnificent /mæɡˈnɪfɪsənt मैगˈनिफ़िसन्ट्/
Something or someone that is magnificent is extremely good, beautiful, or impressive.
...a magnificent achievement.
magnificence uncountable noun
...the magnificence of the sunset.
शानदार तरीके से
The team played magnificently.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'magnificent'
I think he deserves congratulations for a magnificent job well done.San Andreas
The magnificent sorcerer-bred horses loaned to them by the Hythrun wandered off to graze.TREASON KEEP (2001)
This is a country with a magnificent past, a tremendously powerful empire with the world's wealth in their hands.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Trends of 'magnificent'
View usage over:
'magnificent' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَظِيمٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: magnífico magnífica
- Chinese: 宏伟的
- Croatian: veličanstven veličanstvena
- Czech: velkolepý
- Danish: storslået
- Dutch: prachtig
- European Spanish: magnífico magnífica
- Finnish: suurenmoinen
- French: magnifique
- German: großartig
- Greek: μεγαλοπρεπής
- Italian: magnifico magnifica
- Japanese: 壮大な
- Korean: 웅장한
- Norwegian: storartet
- Polish: wspaniały wspaniała
- Portuguese: magnífico magnífica
- Romanian: magnific magnific, magnifică, magnifici, magnifice
- Russian: великолепный великолепная
- Spanish: magnífico magnífica
- Swedish: magnifik magnifikt
- Thai: สง่างาม
- Turkish: harika
- Ukrainian: чудовий
- Vietnamese: tráng lệ
Translation of magnificent from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary