Hindi translation of magnificent
magnificentPowered by COBUILD /mæɡˈnɪfɪsənt मैगˈनिफ़िसन्ट्/
Definitions and Translations
Something or someone that is magnificent is extremely good, beautiful, or impressive.
⇒ ...a magnificent achievement.
Derived formsmagnificence uncountable noun
⇒ ...the magnificence of the sunset.
शानदार तरीके से
⇒ The team played magnificently.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'magnificent'
I think he deserves congratulations for a magnificent job well done.San Andreas
The magnificent sorcerer-bred horses loaned to them by the Hythrun wandered off to graze.TREASON KEEP (2001)
This is a country with a magnificent past, a tremendously powerful empire with the world's wealth in their hands.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Trends of 'magnificent'
View usage over:
'magnificent' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَظِيمٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: magnífico magnífica
- Chinese: 宏伟的
- Croatian: veličanstven veličanstvena
- Czech: velkolepý
- Danish: storslået
- Dutch: prachtig
- European Spanish: magnífico magnífica
- Finnish: suurenmoinen
- French: magnifique
- German: großartig
- Greek: μεγαλοπρεπής
- Italian: magnifico magnifica
- Japanese: 壮大な
- Korean: 웅장한
- Norwegian: storartet
- Polish: wspaniały wspaniała
- Portuguese: magnífico magnífica
- Romanian: magnific magnific, magnifică, magnifici, magnifice
- Russian: великолепный великолепная
- Spanish: magnífico magnífica
- Swedish: magnifik magnifikt
- Thai: สง่างาม
- Turkish: harika
- Ukrainian: чудовий
- Vietnamese: tráng lệ
Translation of magnificent from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary