Hindi translation of 'malpractice'
malpractice /ˌmælˈpræktɪs ˌमैलˈप्रैक्टिस्/
Word forms: malpractices
If you accuse someone of malpractice, you are accusing them of breaking the law or the rules of their profession in order to gain some advantage for themselves.[formal]
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'malpractice'
They have indemnity insurance to cover this sort of negligence and malpractice , don't they?KICK BACK (2002)
Trends of 'malpractice'
View usage over:
'malpractice' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: falta profissional
- Chinese: 渎职
- European Spanish: negligencia profesional
- French: faute professionnelle
- German: Berufsvergehen
- Italian: negligenza professionale
- Japanese: 不正行為
- Korean: 배임 행위
- Portuguese: falta profissional
- Spanish: negligencia profesional
Translation of malpractice from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary