Hindi translation of malpractice
malpracticePowered by COBUILD /ˌmælˈpræktɪs ˌमैलˈप्रैक्टिस्/
Word forms: malpractices
Definitions and Translations
If you accuse someone of malpractice, you are accusing them of breaking the law or the rules of their profession in order to gain some advantage for themselves. [formal]
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'malpractice'
They have indemnity insurance to cover this sort of negligence and malpractice , don't they?KICK BACK (2002)
Trends of 'malpractice'
View usage over:
'malpractice' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: falta profissional
- Chinese: 渎职
- European Spanish: negligencia profesional
- French: faute professionnelle
- German: Berufsvergehen
- Italian: negligenza professionale
- Japanese: 不正行為
- Korean: 배임 행위
- Portuguese: falta profissional
- Spanish: negligencia profesional
Translation of malpractice from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary