Hindi translation of 'manageable'
manageable /ˈmænɪdʒəbəl ˈमैनिजबअल्/
Something that is manageable is of a size, quantity, or level of difficulty that people are able to deal with.
किया जा सकने योग्य
Cut down the task to a manageable size.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'manageable'
The disappearing birds, however, provide us with more manageable insights into the wider trends now unfolding.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
The slightest touch and the well-trained cavalry mount slowed his headlong rush to a more manageable pace.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'manageable'
View usage over:
'manageable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يُـمْكِنُ تَـحْقِيقَه
- Brazilian Portuguese: manejável
- Chinese: 易管理的
- Croatian: upravljiv
- Czech: zvládnutelný
- Danish: overkommelig
- Dutch: beheersbaar
- European Spanish: manejable
- Finnish: hallittavissa oleva
- French: gérable
- German: machbar
- Greek: εύχρηστος εύχρηστη
- Italian: gestibile
- Japanese: 処理できる
- Korean: 관리할 수 있는
- Norwegian: håndterlig
- Polish: kierowalny kierowalna
- Portuguese: manejável
- Romanian: maniabil maniabilă, maniabile, maniabili
- Russian: посильный
- Spanish: manejable
- Swedish: lätthanterlig lätthanterligt
- Thai: ที่จัดการได้
- Turkish: üstesinden gelinebilir
- Ukrainian: зручний
- Vietnamese: có thể xoay xở được
Translation of manageable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary