Hindi translation of 'maritime'
maritime /ˈmærɪtaɪm ˈमैरिटाइम्/
adjective before noun
Maritime means relating to the sea and to ships.
...the National Maritime Museum.
a maritime museum/border/aircraft/disaster
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'maritime'
She continued to study the maritime traffic through my binoculars, still clad only in my shirt.Follow the Sharks
`Meaning I should not presume to advise you on matters maritime.San Andreas
`I think that the Shaw Savill connection - which was his earliest really maritime client - was important to him.Gothic Pursuit
Trends of 'maritime'
View usage over:
'maritime' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَحْرِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: marítimo marítima
- Chinese: 海事的
- Croatian: pomorski pomorska
- Czech: námořní
- Danish: maritim
- Dutch: maritiem
- European Spanish: marítimo marítima
- Finnish: merenkulku-
- French: maritime
- German: maritim
- Greek: θαλάσσιος θαλάσσια
- Italian: marittimo marittima
- Japanese: 海事の
- Korean: 해사의
- Norwegian: maritim
- Polish: morski morska
- Portuguese: marítimo marítima
- Romanian: maritim maritim, maritimă, maritimi, maritime
- Russian: морской морская
- Spanish: marítimo marítima
- Swedish: sjö-
- Thai: ทางทะเล
- Turkish: denizcilikle ilgili
- Ukrainian: морський
- Vietnamese: thuộc về hàng hải
Translation of maritime from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary