Hindi translation of 'married'
married /ˈmærid ˈमैरीड्/
If you are married, you have a husband or wife.
She is married to an Englishman.
...a married man.
2. adjective before noun
Married means relating to marriage.
...the first ten years of our married life.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'married'
Too, a happily married man for twenty-five years, he was out of practice with a thwarted lover.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
Hablet suspected it had more to do with the idea of Adrina finally getting married than any affection for the Karien groom.TREASON KEEP (2001)
I think that's why he married her to my father, just to annoy Hablet.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'married'
View usage over:
'married' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَزَوِجٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: casado casada
- Chinese: 已婚的
- Croatian: oženjen udata
- Czech: ženatý vdaná
- Danish: gift
- Dutch: getrouwd
- European Spanish: casado casada
- Finnish: naimisissa oleva
- French: marié
- German: verheiratet
- Greek: παντρεμένος παντρεμένη
- Italian: coniugato coniugata
- Japanese: 結婚している
- Korean: 기혼의
- Norwegian: gift
- Polish: żonaty zamężna
- Portuguese: casado casada
- Romanian: căsătorit căsătorit, căsătorită, căsătoriți, căsătorite
- Russian: женатый замужняя
- Spanish: casado casada
- Swedish: gift giftalever i äktenskap
- Thai: ได้แต่งงานแล้ว
- Turkish: evli
- Ukrainian: одружений
- Vietnamese: đã kết hôn
Translation of married from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary