Hindi translation of 'mechanical'
mechanical /mɪˈkænɪkəl मिˈकैनिकल्/
A mechanical device has moving parts and uses power in order to do a particular task.
a mechanical device/digger/pump
a mechanical engineer
a mechanical problem/failure/fault
यांत्रिक रूप से
The locks are mechanically operated.
A mechanical action is done automatically, without thinking about it.
आप से आप
यंत्रचालित रूप से
He nodded mechanically, his eyes fixed on the girl.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'mechanical'
Lenny rose smoothly to its feet (its mechanical coordination, at least, worked well).The Complete Stories Volume 2
She should know things inside out, and besides," Daddy said, `she seems to have a proclivity toward mechanical things.Web of Dreams
Otherwise I have a mechanical product that a computer can turn out.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Trends of 'mechanical'
View usage over:
'mechanical' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مِيكَانِيكِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: mecânico mecânica
- Chinese: 机械的
- Croatian: mehanički mehanička
- Czech: mechanický
- Danish: mekanisk
- Dutch: mechanisch
- European Spanish: mecánico mecánica
- Finnish: mekaaninen
- French: mécanique
- German: mechanisch
- Greek: μηχανικός μηχανική
- Italian: meccanico meccanica
- Japanese: 機械の
- Korean: 기계적인
- Norwegian: mekanisk
- Polish: mechaniczny mechaniczna
- Portuguese: mecânico mecânica
- Romanian: mecanic mecanic, mecanică, mecanici, mecanice
- Russian: механический механическая
- Spanish: mecánico mecánica
- Swedish: mekanisk mekaniskt
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับเครื่องจักรกล
- Turkish: mekanik
- Ukrainian: механічний
- Vietnamese: thuộc cơ khí
Translation of mechanical from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary