Hindi translation of 'meningitis'
meningitis /ˌmenɪnˈdʒaɪtɪs ˌमेनिनˈजाइटिस्/
Meningitis is a serious infectious illness which affects your brain and spinal cord.
मस्तिष्क की एक बीमारी nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'meningitis'
They had sensitive brains and got meningitis but seldom these days appendicitis.NOTHING TO WEAR AND NOWHERE TO HIDE: A Collection of Short Stories
Every headache/ meningitis Every backache/ spinal cancerLooking For the Spark
Trends of 'meningitis'
View usage over:
'meningitis' in Other Languages
- Arabic: الْتِهَابُ الْسَّحَايَا
- Brazilian Portuguese: meningite
- Chinese: 脑膜炎
- Croatian: meningitis
- Czech: meningitida
- Danish: meningitis
- Dutch: meningitis
- European Spanish: meningitis
- Finnish: aivokalvontulehdus
- French: méningite
- German: Hirnhautentzündung
- Greek: μηνιγγίτιδα
- Italian: meningite
- Japanese: 髄膜炎
- Korean: 수막염
- Norwegian: hjernehinnebetennelse
- Polish: zapalenie opon mózgowych
- Portuguese: meningite
- Romanian: meningită meningite
- Russian: менингит
- Spanish: meningitis
- Swedish: hjärnhinneinflammation
- Thai: เยื่อหุ้มสมองอักเสบ
- Turkish: menenjit
- Ukrainian: менінгіт
- Vietnamese: viêm màng não
Translation of meningitis from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary