Hindi translation of mileage
mileagePowered by COBUILD /ˈmaɪlɪdʒ ˈमाइलिज्/
Word forms: mileages
Definitions and Translations
1. variable noun
Mileage refers to a distance that is travelled, measured in miles.
मील में तय की गई दूरी nf
⇒ They kept track of their mileage.
2. uncountable noun
The mileage in a particular course of action is its usefulness in getting you what you want.
⇒ They hope to get political mileage out of such stories.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'mileage'
He leaned down and tapped the reset button on the electronic mileage log, zeroing it.Cormorant
Doesn't add up -- not much mileage in stealing from yourself, is there?A Song at Twilight
It would have been more expedient to let him go once all possible mileage had been got out of the situation.Prosecutor
Trends of 'mileage'
View usage over:
'mileage' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَسَافَةٌ بِالْـمِيل
- Brazilian Portuguese: milhagem
- Chinese: 英里数
- Croatian: udaljenost u miljama
- Czech: vzdálenost v mílích
- Danish: kørsel
- Dutch: totaal aantal afgelegde mijlen
- European Spanish: kilometraje
- Finnish: mailimäärä
- French: kilométrage
- German: Meilenzahl
- Greek: απόσταση σε μίλια
- Italian: chilometraggio
- Japanese: 総マイル数
- Korean: 총 마일수
- Norwegian: antall miles
- Polish: odległość w milach
- Portuguese: quilometragem
- Romanian: distanță în mile distanțe în mile
- Russian: расстояние в милях
- Spanish: kilometraje
- Swedish: vägsträcka i engelska miles
- Thai: ระยะทางเป็นไมล์
- Turkish: mil hesabıyla uzaklık
- Ukrainian: відстань у милях
- Vietnamese: tổng số dặm đã đi được
Translation of mileage from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary