Hindi translation of 'millionaire'
millionaire /ˌmɪliəˈneə ˌमिलीअˈनेअ/
Word forms: millionaires
A millionaire is someone who has money or property worth at least a million pounds or dollars.
अत्यंत अमीर व्यक्ति mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'millionaire'
By the end of the decade, Rolf was a millionaire several times over.Yellow Bird
So you'll know this evening whether you are a millionaire or not.Goodbye Curate
I wouldn't ever become the millionaire I always knew I'd be.Iced
Trends of 'millionaire'
View usage over:
'millionaire' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مِلْيُونِير
- Brazilian Portuguese: milionário milionária
- Chinese: 百万富翁
- Croatian: milijunaš
- Czech: milionář milionářka
- Danish: millionær
- Dutch: miljonair
- European Spanish: millonario millonaria
- Finnish: miljonääri
- French: millionnaire
- German: Millionär Millionärin
- Greek: εκατομμυριούχος
- Italian: milionario milionaria
- Japanese: 大金持ち
- Korean: 백만장자
- Norwegian: millionær
- Polish: milioner milionerka
- Portuguese: milionário milionária
- Romanian: milionar milionari
- Russian: миллионер миллионерша
- Spanish: millonario millonaria
- Swedish: miljonär
- Thai: เศรษฐีเงินล้าน
- Turkish: milyoner
- Ukrainian: мільйонер
- Vietnamese: triệu phú
Translation of millionaire from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary