Hindi translation of 'misjudge'
misjudge /ˌmɪsˈdʒʌdʒ ˌमिसˈजज्/
Word forms: misjudges, misjudging, misjudged
If you say that someone has misjudged a person or situation, you mean that they have formed an incorrect idea or opinion about them, and often that they have made a wrong decision as a result of this.
ग़लत समझ लेना
Perhaps I had misjudged him, and he was not so selfish after all.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'misjudge'
I don't often misjudge people, but maybe because you are my son I expected at least something from you.Murky Shallows
`In fact I'm beginning to wonder if I didn't seriously misjudge him,' she burbled, and regretted it at once.TEN STEPS TO HAPPINESS (2003)
Trends of 'misjudge'
View usage over:
'misjudge' in Other Languages
- Arabic: يُخْطِئُ فِي الـْحُكّمِ عَلَى
- Brazilian Portuguese: julgar mal
- Chinese: 误判断
- Croatian: pogrešno procijeniti
- Czech: špatně odhadnout špatně odhadovat
- Danish: fejlbedømme
- Dutch: verkeerd beoordelen
- European Spanish: juzgar mal
- Finnish: arvioida väärin
- French: se méprendre
- German: falsch beurteilen
- Greek: κρίνω εσφαλμένα
- Italian: giudicare male
- Japanese: 判断を誤る
- Korean: 잘못된 판단을 하다
- Norwegian: feilvurdere
- Polish: mieć błędne mniemanie
- Portuguese: julgar mal
- Romanian: a judeca greșit
- Russian: недооценить
- Spanish: juzgar mal
- Swedish: felbedöma
- Thai: ตัดสินใจผิด
- Turkish: yanlış hüküm vermek
- Ukrainian: неправильно оцінювати
- Vietnamese: đánh giá sai
Translation of misjudge from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary