Hindi translation of misleading
misleadingPowered by COBUILD /ˌmɪsˈliːdɪŋ ˌमिसˈलीडिङ्/
Definitions and Translations
If you describe something as misleading, you mean that it gives you a wrong idea or impression.बहकाने वालाभ्रमित करने वाला ⇒ It would be misleading to say that we are friends.
Derived formsmisleadingly adverbभ्रामक रूप से ⇒ The data was presented misleadingly.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'misleading'
`I'm sorry, what I said may have been misleading ," Ross said.Come and Be Killed
She was small and rather frail-looking, which was misleading.The Black Opal
`Concealed" is a misleading word here; anyone coming upstairs need only advance along the landing to see me.A Means to Evil
Trends of 'misleading'
View usage over:
'misleading' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُضَلِّلٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: enganoso enganosa
- Chinese: 令人误解的
- Croatian: varav
- Czech: zavádějící
- Danish: vildledende
- Dutch: misleidend
- European Spanish: engañoso engañosa
- Finnish: harhaanjohtava
- French: trompeur
- German: irreführend
- Greek: παραπλανητικός παραπλανητική
- Italian: fuorviante
- Japanese: 誤解を招く
- Korean: 오도하는
- Norwegian: villedende
- Polish: wprowadzający w błąd wprowadzająca w błąd
- Portuguese: enganoso enganosa
- Romanian: înșelător înșelător, înșelătoare, înșelători, înșelătoare
- Russian: вводящий в заблуждение вводящая в заблуждение
- Spanish: engañoso engañosa
- Swedish: vilseledande
- Thai: ซึ่งทำให้เข้าใจผิด
- Turkish: yanıltıcı
- Ukrainian: оманливий
- Vietnamese: sai lạc
Translation of misleading from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary