Hindi translation of 'mistaken'
mistaken /mɪˈsteɪkən मिˈस्टेइकन्/
If you are mistaken, or if you have a mistaken belief, you are wrong about something.
You couldn't be more mistaken, Alex.
...a victim of mistaken identity.
Some of the crew mistakenly believed the ship was under attack.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'mistaken'
At least four people counting yourself have given them their unvarnished opinion of their doings or I'm much mistaken.Challenge for the Chalet School
Simon had been mistaken , she told no one anything of what she knew.Thy Brother Death
But the roof garden was dark in places and the boy could have been mistaken in what he thought he saw.The Quest for K
Trends of 'mistaken'
View usage over:
'mistaken' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُخْطِئٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: equivocado equivocada
- Chinese: 犯错的
- Croatian: varati se
- Czech: mylný
- Danish: fejlagtig
- Dutch: het verkeerd hebben
- European Spanish: equivocado equivocada
- Finnish: erehtynyt
- French: erroné
- German: im Irrtum
- Greek: εσφαλμένος εσφαλμένη
- Italian: errato errata
- Japanese: 間違えた
- Korean: 잘못된
- Norwegian: misforstått
- Polish: w błędzie
- Portuguese: equivocado equivocada
- Romanian: greșit greșit, greșită, greșiți, greșite
- Russian: ошибочный ошибочная
- Spanish: equivocado equivocada
- Swedish: felaktig felaktigt
- Thai: ซึ่งเข้าใจผิด
- Turkish: hatalı
- Ukrainian: помилковий
- Vietnamese: sai lầm
Translation of mistaken from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary