Hindi translation of 'mixed'
mixed /mɪkst मिक्स्ट्/
You use mixed to describe something which consists of different people or things of the same general kind.
His clubs attract a mixed crowd.
I had mixed feelings about this news.
Mixed means involving people from two or more different races.
...a woman of mixed race.
Mixed education or accommodation is intended for both males and females.
...a mixed secondary school.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'mixed'
Her hazel eyes were liquid, like a glass of good cask whisky mixed with water.BEHINDLINGS (2002)
I'd selected just two from Napier Briggs's shipment and mixed them in with some of my own inventions.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
Andrew looked at Ellie, unsure as to why he was getting such mixed signals.LOOKING FOR ANDREW McCARTHY (2002)
Trends of 'mixed'
View usage over:
'mixed' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُختَلِطٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: misturado misturada
- Chinese: 复杂的
- Croatian: pomiješan pomiješan
- Czech: smíšený
- Danish: blandet
- Dutch: gemengd
- European Spanish: mezclado mezclada
- Finnish: seka-
- French: mélangé
- German: gemischt
- Greek: ανακατεμένος ανακατεμένη
- Italian: misto mista
- Japanese: 混合した
- Korean: 뒤섞인
- Norwegian: blandet
- Polish: różnorodny różnorodna
- Portuguese: misturado misturada
- Romanian: amestecat amestecat, amestecată, amestecați, amestecate
- Russian: смешанный смешанная
- Spanish: mezclado mezclada
- Swedish: blandad blandat
- Thai: ที่ผสมกัน
- Turkish: karışık
- Ukrainian: мішаний
- Vietnamese: pha trộn
Translation of mixed from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary