Hindi translation of moody
moodyPowered by COBUILD /ˈmuːdi ˈमूडी/
Definitions and Translations
A moody person often becomes depressed or angry without any warning.बदमिज़ाजतुनकमिज़ाज
Derived formsmoodily adverbगुस्से मेंउदासी से ⇒ He sat and stared moodily out of the window.
moodiness uncountable nounचिचिड़ापन mnबदमिज़ाजी nf ⇒ His moodiness was caused by his poor health.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'moody'
And if we break up, I can borrow Dad's car and go off on long, moody drives at weekends.The Disposal of the Living
Guapo pushed him away and his eyes took on a moody and serious look.Desperadoes
It wasn't true; time had hung about her like a moody adolescent.INSTANCES OF THE NUMBER 3 (2002)
Trends of 'moody'
View usage over:
'moody' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَقَلِبُ الْـمِزَاجِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: mal-humorado mal-humorada
- Chinese: 喜怒无常的
- Croatian: zlovoljan zlovoljna
- Czech: náladový
- Danish: nedtrykt
- Dutch: humeurig
- European Spanish: malhumorado malhumoradaestar
- Finnish: pahantuulinen
- French: lunatique
- German: launisch
- Greek: κακόκεφος κακόκεφη
- Italian: volubile
- Japanese: むっつりした
- Korean: 침울한
- Norwegian: lunefull
- Polish: ponury ponura
- Portuguese: mal-humorado mal-humorada
- Romanian: capricios capricios, capricioasă, capricioși, capricioase
- Russian: унылый унылая
- Spanish: malhumorado malhumorada
- Swedish: nyckfull nyckfullt
- Thai: หงุดหงิด
- Turkish: huysuz
- Ukrainian: похмурий
- Vietnamese: thất thường
Translation of moody from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary