Hindi translation of 'natural resources'
The natural resources of a place are all its land, forests, energy sources, and minerals which exist naturally there and can be used by people.
प्राकृतिक संसाधन mn
प्राकृतिक संपदा nf
प्राकृतिक स्रोत mn
Nigeria is a nation rich in natural resources.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'natural resources'
The plantation economy and the plunder of natural resources that followed transformed the islands.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
Similar patterns of farming, energy and natural resources policy can be seen throughout the world.SPIX'S MACAW: The Race to Save the World's Rarest Bird (2002)
The West has stripped these countries of their natural resources , why take their babies too?The Touch of Innocents
Trends of 'natural resources'
View usage over:
'natural resources' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَوَارِدٌ طَبِيعِيَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: recursos naturais
- Chinese: 自然资源
- Croatian: prirodni resursi
- Czech: přírodní zdroje
- Danish: naturressourcer
- Dutch: natuurlijke hulpbronnen
- European Spanish: recursos naturales
- Finnish: luonnonvarat
- French: ressources naturelles
- German: Bodenschätze
- Greek: φυσικοί πόροι
- Italian: risorse naturali
- Japanese: 天然資源
- Korean: 천연 자원
- Norwegian: naturressurser
- Polish: bogactwa naturalne
- Portuguese: recursos naturais
- Romanian: resursă naturală resurse naturale
- Russian: полезные ископаемые
- Spanish: recursos naturales
- Swedish: naturtillgångar
- Thai: ทรัพยากรธรรมชาติ
- Turkish: doğal kaynaklar
- Ukrainian: природні ресурси
- Vietnamese: tài nguyên thiên nhiên
Translation of natural resources from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary