Hindi translation of 'newborn'
newborn also new-bornWord forms: newborns /ˈnjuːbɔːn, Am ˈnuː- ˈन्यूबॉन् Am ˈनू-/
Word forms: newborns
adjective, countable noun
A newborn baby or animal or a newborn is a baby or animal that has just been born.
नवजात/नवजात शिशु mn
सद्यः जन्मा/सद्यः जन्मा शिशु mn
...his newborn child.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'newborn'
I thought I heard the faint kittenlike cry of a newborn baby.Time of the Wolf
I reached out nervously and drew back the blanket and underneath it was a newborn baby.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
She had asked Joanna to be a godmother, and that Saturday, at a Baptist church in Brooklyn, the newborn infant was christened.Compulsion
Trends of 'newborn'
View usage over:
'newborn' in Other Languages
- Arabic: وَلِيدٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: recém-nascido recém-nascida
- Chinese: 新生的
- Croatian: novorođen novorođena
- Czech: novorozený
- Danish: nyfødt
- Dutch: pasgeboren
- European Spanish: recién nacido recién nacida
- Finnish: vastasyntynyt
- French: nouveau-né
- German: neugeboren
- Greek: νεογέννητος νεογέννητη
- Italian: neonato neonata
- Japanese: 生まれたばかりの
- Korean: 갓난
- Norwegian: nyfødt
- Polish: nowonarodzony nowonarodzona
- Portuguese: recém-nascido recém-nascida
- Romanian: nou-născut nou-născuți, nou-născută, nou-născute
- Russian: новорожденный новорожденная
- Spanish: recién nacido recién nacida
- Swedish: nyfödd nyfött
- Thai: แรกเกิด
- Turkish: yeni doğan
- Ukrainian: новонароджений
- Vietnamese: mới sinh
Translation of newborn from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary