Hindi translation of 'novelist'
novelist /ˈnɒvəlɪst ˈनॉव़लिस्ट्/
Word forms: novelists
A novelist is a person who writes novels.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'novelist'
Arnold added after introducing them, `Marianne is a novelist , Simon, but you must have heard of her.Out of the Ashes
He worked in a travel agent's, and thought John Dos Passos the greatest novelist of all time.The Open Door
Blunt had failed as a TV presenter, novelist and talk-radio jock.MAN AND WIFE (2002)
Trends of 'novelist'
View usage over:
'novelist' in Other Languages
- Arabic: رُوَائِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: romancista
- Chinese: 小说家
- Croatian: romanopisac
- Czech: romanopisec
- Danish: romanforfatter
- Dutch: romanschrijver
- European Spanish: novelista
- Finnish: romaanikirjailija
- French: romancier
- German: Romanschriftsteller Romanschriftstellerin
- Greek: μυθιστοριογράφος
- Italian: scrittore scrittrice
- Japanese: 小説家
- Korean: 소설가
- Norwegian: romanforfatter
- Polish: powieściopisarz powieściopisarka
- Portuguese: romancista
- Romanian: romancier romancieri
- Russian: писатель-романист
- Spanish: novelista
- Swedish: romanförfattare romanförfattarinna
- Thai: นักแต่งนวนิยาย
- Turkish: romancı
- Ukrainian: романіст
- Vietnamese: người viết tiểu thuyết
Translation of novelist from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary