Hindi translation of 'nursery rhyme'
Word forms: nursery rhymes
A nursery rhyme is a traditional poem or song for young children.
छोटे बच्चों की कविता nf
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'nursery rhyme'
`Seems to be linked with the nursery rhyme rape in Westridge.Pretty Maids all in a Row
Somewhere he had left a print of himself, something more than a voice reciting an old, threatening nursery rhyme.Murder Song
One: the murdered woman had a typed nursery rhyme in her pocket.Pretty Maids all in a Row
Trends of 'nursery rhyme'
View usage over:
'nursery rhyme' in Other Languages
- Arabic: أُغْنِيَةٌ لِلْأَطْفَالِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: canção infantil
- Chinese: 童谣
- Croatian: pjesmica za malu djecu
- Czech: říkanka
- Danish: børnerim
- Dutch: kinderliedje
- European Spanish: canción infantil
- Finnish: lastenloru
- French: comptine
- German: Kinderreim
- Greek: παιδικό τραγούδι
- Italian: filastrocca
- Japanese: 伝承童謡
- Korean: 동요
- Norwegian: barneregle
- Polish: wierszyk dla dzieci
- Portuguese: canção infantil
- Romanian: povești pentru copii poveste pentru copii
- Russian: детские стихи
- Spanish: canción infantil
- Swedish: barnvisa
- Thai: กลอนหรือเพลงง่ายๆ สำหรับเด็ก
- Turkish: çocuk şarkıları
- Ukrainian: дитячий віршик
- Vietnamese: bài hát mẫu giáo
Translation of nursery rhyme from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary