Hindi translation of 'obnoxious'
obnoxious /ɒbˈnɒkʃəs ऑबˈनॉक्शस्/
If you describe someone as obnoxious, you think that they are very unpleasant.
He was a most obnoxious man. No-one liked him.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'obnoxious'
Once he got kicked out of the movies, though, for being loud and obnoxious.Anastasia Krupnik (3-in-1)
The mayor had sputtered and glowered and sought out Mrs Bellingham to ask who this obnoxious child was.Anastasia Krupnik (3-in-1)
Lucivee Flodge seems determined to make herself as obnoxious as possible.Something in the Water
Trends of 'obnoxious'
View usage over:
'obnoxious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَغِيضٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: antipático antipática
- Chinese: 不愉快的
- Croatian: odbojan odbojna
- Czech: odporný
- Danish: modbydelig
- Dutch: aanstootgevend
- European Spanish: detestable
- Finnish: vastenmielinen
- French: odieux
- German: abscheulich
- Greek: αντιπαθητικός αντιπαθητική
- Italian: sgradevole
- Japanese: 気にさわる
- Korean: 불쾌한
- Norwegian: avskyelig
- Polish: przykry przykra
- Portuguese: antipático antipática
- Romanian: insuportabil insuportabil, insuportabilă, insuportabili, insuportabile
- Russian: несносный несносная
- Spanish: detestable
- Swedish: outhärdlig outhärdligt
- Thai: น่ารังเกียจ
- Turkish: iğrenç
- Ukrainian: неприємний
- Vietnamese: rất khó chịu
Translation of obnoxious from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary