Hindi translation of 'obsolete'
obsolete /ˌɒbsəˈliːt ˌऑब्सअˈलीट्/
Something that is obsolete is no longer needed because a better thing now exists.
The equipment became obsolete almost as soon as it was made.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'obsolete'
The island of Faith, Hope and Charity -- the three obsolete fighters pitted against the savagery of the Axis air fleets.The Lonely Sea
Not rounded, padded with soon-to-be obsolete flesh, but narrow and lean.A Means to Evil
But when nuclear weapons became obsolete and are taken away, who cares?Skorpion's Death
Trends of 'obsolete'
View usage over:
'obsolete' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مَهْجُورٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: obsoleto obsoleta
- Chinese: 荒废的
- Croatian: zastario zastarjela, zastarjelo
- Czech: zastaralý
- Danish: forældet
- Dutch: verouderd
- European Spanish: obsoleto obsoleta
- Finnish: vanhentunut
- French: obsolète
- German: veraltet
- Greek: απαρχαιωμένος απαρχαιωμένη
- Italian: obsoleto obsoleta
- Japanese: すたれた
- Korean: 쓸모 없어진
- Norwegian: umoderne
- Polish: przestarzały przestarzała
- Portuguese: obsoleto obsoleta
- Romanian: perimat perimat, perimată, perimați, perimate
- Russian: устаревший устаревшая
- Spanish: obsoleto obsoleta
- Swedish: föråldrad
- Thai: ที่ล้าสมัย
- Turkish: modası geçmiş
- Ukrainian: застарілий
- Vietnamese: lỗi thời
Translation of obsolete from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary