Hindi translation of occasional
occasionalPowered by COBUILD /əˈkeɪʒənəl अˈकेइज़नअल्/
Definitions and Translations
Occasional means happening sometimes, but not regularly or often.
कभी-कभी होने वाला[वाली]
⇒ I've had occasional mild headaches.
Derived formsoccasionally adverb
⇒ He still misbehaves occasionally.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'occasional'
He rode through the camp, acknowledging the occasional wave from the Hythrun troops.TREASON KEEP (2001)
The swish of the pony's tail and the occasional movements of his feet became loud noises.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
Which had followed with depressing inevitability, as he'd gathered from her Christmas cards and occasional e-mails.THE LAST TEMPTATION (2002)
Trends of 'occasional'
View usage over:
'occasional' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مِن وَقْتٍ لِآخَرِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: de vez em quando
- Chinese: 偶尔的
- Croatian: povremen povremena
- Czech: příležitostný
- Danish: lejlighedsvis
- Dutch: incidenteel
- European Spanish: esporádico esporádica
- Finnish: satunnainen
- French: occasionnel
- German: gelegentlich
- Greek: περιστασιακός περιστασιακή
- Italian: occasionale
- Japanese: 時折の
- Korean: 가끔의
- Norwegian: sporadisk
- Polish: okazyjny okazyjna
- Portuguese: de vez em quando
- Romanian: ocazional ocazional, ocazională, ocazionali, ocazionale
- Russian: случайный случайная
- Spanish: esporádico esporádica
- Swedish: tillfällig tillfälligt
- Thai: ซึ่งเป็นครั้งคราว
- Turkish: ara sıra
- Ukrainian: випадковий
- Vietnamese: thỉnh thoảng
Translation of occasional from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary