Hindi translation of 'old-fashioned'
Something that is old-fashioned is no longer used, done, or believed by most people, because it has been replaced by something that is more modern.
पुराने चलन का [की]
The house was old-fashioned and in bad condition.
They still make cheese the old-fashioned way.
an old-fashioned way/style
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'old-fashioned'
Three miles goes back to the days of the old-fashioned muzzle-loading cannon.A Daystar of Fear
He went to where an old-fashioned ship's bell hung by a leather thong from an overhead beam.A Daystar of Fear
Quiet, old-fashioned , family-run, it felt like a better place for them than the Crillon.CHAMELEON (2002)
Trends of 'old-fashioned'
View usage over:
'old-fashioned' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مِنَ الْطُرَازِ الْقَدِيـمِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: antiquado antiquada
- Chinese: 过时的
- Croatian: staromodan staromodna
- Czech: staromódní
- Danish: gammeldags
- Dutch: ouderwets
- European Spanish: anticuado anticuada
- Finnish: vanhanaikainen
- French: vieux jeu
- German: altmodisch
- Greek: παλιομοδίτικος παλιομοδίτικη
- Italian: antiquato antiquata
- Japanese: 時代遅れの
- Korean: 구식의
- Norwegian: gammeldags
- Polish: staromodny staromodna
- Portuguese: antiquado antiquada
- Romanian: demodat demodat, demodată, demodați, demodate
- Russian: старомодный старомодная
- Spanish: anticuado anticuada
- Swedish: gammalmodig gammalmodigt
- Thai: สมัยเก่า
- Turkish: eski moda
- Ukrainian: старомодний
- Vietnamese: lỗi thời
Translation of old-fashioned from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary