Hindi translation of 'operating theatre'
Word forms: operating theatres
In British English, an operating theatre is a room in a hospital where surgeons carry out operations. The usual American term is operating room.
शल्यचिकित्सा कक्ष mn
ऑपरेशन कक्ष mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'operating theatre'
I asked for Desmond but was told he was in the operating theatre.Absolute Truths
The man was unconscious but with the attention of a skilled surgeon in a base operating theatre he would probably have survived.When the Apricots Bloom
He remembers her bedroom as 270 a child, like a surgical operating theatre.SEA MUSIC (2003)
Trends of 'operating theatre'
View usage over:
'operating theatre' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غُرْفَةُ الْعَمَلِيَاتِ الْـجِراحِيَّةِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: sala de operação
- Chinese: 手术室
- Croatian: operacijska dvorana
- Czech: operační sál
- Danish: operationsstue
- Dutch: operatiekamer
- European Spanish: quirófano
- Finnish: leikkaussali
- French: salle d’opération
- German: Operationssaal Operationssäle
- Greek: χειρουργείο
- Italian: sala operatoria
- Japanese: 手術室
- Korean: 수술실
- Norwegian: operasjonssal
- Polish: sala operacyjna
- Portuguese: sala de operações
- Romanian: sală de operații săli de operații
- Russian: операционная
- Spanish: quirófano
- Swedish: operationssal
- Thai: ห้องผ่าตัด
- Turkish: ameliyat odası
- Ukrainian: операційна для показових операцій
- Vietnamese: phòng mổ
Translation of operating theatre from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary