Hindi translation of 'optimistic'
optimistic /ˌɒptɪˈmɪstɪk ˌऑप्टिˈमिस्टिक्/
Someone who is optimistic is hopeful about the future or about the success of something.
She is optimistic that an agreement can be worked out soon.
आशावादी तरीके से
He talked optimistically about the future.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'optimistic'
Personally, I think that that was being rather unrealistically optimistic.A Question of Principle
She did not want to look into their eyes and coax them back with gentle, optimistic smiles, and words of strength.At the Stroke of Twelve
Nevertheless, the pair continued with their optimistic plans.THE SCHEME FOR FULL EMPLOYMENT (2003)
Trends of 'optimistic'
View usage over:
'optimistic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَفَائِلً
- Brazilian Portuguese: otimista
- Chinese: 乐观的
- Croatian: optimističan optimistična
- Czech: optimistický
- Danish: optimistisk
- Dutch: optimistisch
- European Spanish: optimista
- Finnish: optimistinen
- French: optimiste
- German: optimistisch
- Greek: αισιόδοξος αισιόδοξη
- Italian: ottimista
- Japanese: 楽観的な
- Korean: 낙천적인
- Norwegian: optimistisk
- Polish: optymistyczny optymistyczna
- Portuguese: otimista
- Romanian: optimist optimist, optimistă, optimiști, optimiste
- Russian: оптимистичный оптимистичная
- Spanish: optimista
- Swedish: optimistisk optimistiskt
- Thai: โดยคาดหวังสิ่งที่ดี
- Turkish: iyimser
- Ukrainian: оптимістичний
- Vietnamese: lạc quan
Translation of optimistic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary