Hindi translation of 'oriental'
oriental /ˌɔːriˈentəl ˌऑरीˈएन्टल्/
Oriental means coming from or associated with eastern Asia, especially China and Japan.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'oriental'
The two abstract paintings had all the precision of the pattern on the oriental rug.Forests of the Night
Ma-ma, in some ways less oriental than her twentieth-century offspring, had gone in for Diazepam.A Means to Evil
The crystal chandeliers were French, the television equipment was Japanese and even the carpet on which he stood was clearly oriental.Wall Games
Trends of 'oriental'
View usage over:
'oriental' in Other Languages
- Arabic: شَرْقِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: oriental
- Chinese: 东方的
- Croatian: istočnjački istočnjačka
- Czech: orientální
- Danish: orientalsk
- Dutch: oosters
- European Spanish: oriental Oriente
- Finnish: itämainen
- French: oriental
- German: orientalisch
- Greek: ανατολίτικος ανατολίτικη
- Italian: orientale
- Japanese: 東洋の
- Korean: 동양의
- Norwegian: orientalsk
- Polish: orientalny orientalna
- Portuguese: oriental
- Romanian: oriental oriental, orientală, orientali, orientale
- Russian: восточный восточная
- Spanish: oriental
- Swedish: orientalisk orientaliskt
- Thai: ซึ่งเกี่ยวกับประเทศในเอเชียตะวันออก
- Turkish: oryantal
- Ukrainian: східний
- Vietnamese: thuộc phương Đông
Translation of oriental from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary